Map of Montebello
Map Tools & Tips
Hover over any real estate peg to learn more information about the property. Click on a property to see full real estate details, more pictures and information. Call 703 765 0300 if you have questions about this or any real estate for sale in Northern Virginia.
Other Map ToolsThis map is an abbreviated form of our main map tool.
Montebello is a high-rise residential condominium community hidden just outside Old Towne Alexandria Virginia in Fairfax County, just a few miles from our nation’s Capitol in Washington DC. Montebello is a resort-style condo that features indoor and outdoor resort style swimming pools, exercise facilities, a bowling alley, club room, convenience store, card room, billiard tables and more.
- Association and Property Management
- Condos for Sale at Montebello
Each unit at Montebello features a balcony—often enclosed in sliding glass doors—and in-unit washer and dryer.
- Gated community — There is no “cut-thru” traffic. Twenty-four hour guards maintain security at the gates.
- Beautiful Grounds — Over thirty acres of trails, woods and well-tended grounds.
- Walk to Metro / Easy Commute — A short walk connects Montebello to the Huntington Metro. Montebello is well-connected to area roads.
- First-Class Amenities — Montebello is famous for amenities that are a step above the ordinary.
- Modern Laundry — In addition to in-unit laundry facilities, every resident at Montebello has access to a community dry cleaner.
- Balcony — Every unit at Montebello has its own terrace or balcony—the perfect place to watch the sun rise or set.
- Walking trails — Take an afternoon stroll along the Montebello’s perimeter or venture along the nearby park trails.
- Near Old Towne — Easy access to Old Towne Alexandria VA.
- Near the Potomac — Easy access to the Belle Haven Marina.
These amenities, the grounds and infrastructure are well-managed by Montebello Condominium Unit Owners Association (MCUOA).
Your residency at Montebello includes many free amenities including a beautiful community with two pools and an exercise room. On site and for the exclusive use of Montebello residents, there is a convenience store, dry cleaner, restaurant.
Floor plans vary slightly in some buildings, but this diagram indicates how most units are laid out in relationship to the building.
Montebello is less than a mile from Alexandria, but the community is actually in Fairfax County. Fairfax County is considered by many to be one of the wealthiest and most dynamic counties in America. [Read more about neighboring condos and communities.]